For our European Procurement department we are looking for a new colleague in the role of:
The Procurement Manager plays an important role in providing world class procurement that delivers short and long-term competitive advantage in harmonization with the European Operations strategy.
The main responsibilities in this role are:
- Ensure added value to the key area of raw materials as well as MRO items, services and operational indirect spend.
- Maximise efficiencies in the inbound supply chain, minimise supply chain risk and vulnerability.
- Optimise the financial results of the Procurement function to support bottom line growth whilst focusing on Total Cost of Ownership.
- Source and develop new suppliers; nurture and effectively manage supplier relationships to encourage early supplier engagement in improvements and supply chain innovations whilst providing the best financial outcome for the business.
- Supplier Performance Management
- Collaborate proactively and closely with all internal Procurement stakeholders across Europe.
- Research, develop, maintain and deliver data analysis of market influences in order to contribute to predicting upstream trends and anticipate and act on opportunities and threats implementing an appropriate risk strategy.
- Challenge the status quo and create alternative business solutions whilst also challenging our supply chain to embrace the principles of sustainability in order to contribute to our Climate Take Back mission.
- Administration of company’s computerised and other systems to ensure that we operate within relevant procedures and that data is accurate and available to serve the business.
Duurzame Vacature | Opdrachtgever | Locatie | Fulltime/Parttime | Opleidingsniveau | Kernbegrip [gooDuurzame Vacature | Interface | Scherpenzeel | Fulltime | Hbo | Inkoop
For this interesting and varied role, we are looking for a candidate who meets the
following job requirements:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent Bachelor + Master’s degree
- Proven experience of Procurement at a senior level
- Proven track record of adding value through the supply chain
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Strong Sourcing, Commercial and Contract Management skills
- Fluency in English
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures, Logistics Skills, Strategic Planning Abilities
- Experience in Lean Procurement
- CIPS/NEVI Manager Level achieved – desirable
- Manufacturing background preferable
Interface has a lot to offer!
Interface's personnel policy focuses on personal growth, development and training of employees. Interface offers good primary and secondary employment conditions, such as 25 vacation days and 13 ATV days and in addition to 8% holiday allowance, 8% bonus is paid annually. The salary range for this position is €4815 to €6148.
Company descriptionInterface is at the forefront of sustainable entrepreneurship and environmentally friendly production. Our mission is to overcome the greatest challenge man has ever faced and combat global warming. It is no longer enough to limit the damage we do. We need to turn it around. We want to restore our planet and have a positive impact.
By experimenting with renewable and recyclable materials, we are able to reduce the carbon footprint of our products. Every floor product we offer, from the now carpet, LVT is made of rubber, is now 100% CO2 neutral. A positive step towards Climate Take Back.
Interface is a publicly traded organization (Nasdaq) with revenue of $1.1 billion. Interface leads the market in design, sustainability and innovation.
De procedureFor questions about this position, please contact Carlo van Doorn, Recruiter Interface (tel. 06-37604984).
If you are interested and the position is perfect for you, click on the button 'apply now' and send your CV and motivation.
The vacancy is taken up exclusively by LEF Green.